Location : Home- Welcome
Our commitments - Our project
TOGETHER, WE ARE DEVELOPING
THE FEED OF TOMORROW
IN COMPLIANCE WITH OUR ESSENTIAL VALUES.
A project at the service of nutrition's essential values.
Our essential values are:
- Remove the humdrum from products from the land and animals.
- Give them values that are nutritional, ethical, environmental and …justified
- Consider each product from the farming or breeding as a unique product with its own values
- Search for a maximum of biodiversity in the land and the feed for animals in order to obtain a maximum de biodiversity-health in the troughs and in our plates
- Associate animal nutrition and human nutrition with the same theme: When animals eat well, humans feel better
- Provide all of these approaches with a supported scientific framework
- Provide all of our approaches with a supported economic framework
- Use feed before nutrient and nutrient before additive reasoning
Our essential values respect the land, animals and humans.
Our essential values place the farmer and the breeder at the heart of a food chain dedicated to the health of animals and humans.
Our essential values provide the actors in animal nutrition with a key role and first-rate responsibility in complying with the public health environment.
Our essential values respect our partner customers and favour the co-creation of solutions that are adapted to their companies, their markets, their regions and their countries.
Our essential values definitively do away with the notions of commodities, minerals and systematic formulation, three terms that we have banished from our vocabulary since they imply the draining of biological resources, the interchangeability of feed, and the commoditization of productions.
Our essential values consider animal nutrition as a "search engine" of solutions for the environment, valorising plants and public health, not as a contracting intermediary.
Our essential values have led us to develop the only animal business that is recognised by the public authorities for its contribution in terms of animal health and the environment and stemming from animal nutrition.
In order to enhance our professions as producers and transformers halfway between plants and animals, equally distant between the land and humans.
Valorex - Stonyfield- The Greener Cow Project - La vache écologique Presentation of the project “the greener cow” realized between the companies Valorex (France, 35)...